Sunday, November 4, 2012

The William Goff house 1830

                        (Click picture to enlarge)
This old house was built in 1830 by William Goff near what is now the town of Howard,NY. Mr Goff was born in 1780 and settled here around 1802, behind this house in 1812 he built a brick kiln and mill on on the creek that is now called Goff's creek. The house and grounds is now a museum and pottery shop open during the summer months for all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment